When there is an incident involving the maritime industry, the world pays attention and expects a response of the highest standard.
How the maritime industry responds to crises, from accidents involving loss of life, reputational damage, data breaches, to natural disasters, terrorism, and pandemics, is increasingly driving standards even higher than before.
Challenges during an incident:
These challenges can overwhelm your resources, day-to-day operations and the people in your organisation.
GoCrisis provides crisis preparedness and response services to some of the world’s most recognisable ports and cruise liners. We support our clients through a close partnership that involves regular meetings, annual training and a strong global response capability.
How we can help
- Family assistance service
- Set up, equipment and staff
- Mental health and long-term care
- Crisis communications
- Contact centre services
- Telephone and email enquiries
- Social media enquiries
- Media call centre
- Data collection
- Disaster assistance services
- Search and recovery
- Morgue set up, equipment and staff identification
- Identification and repatriation
- Personal effects recovery, storage & return
- Logistical support
- Victim registration, matching and reunification
- Emergency and crisis response consulting, planning, & training