- writing and reviewing crisis and emergency management plans;
- training leadership teams and responders in best practice crisis management;
- exercises to test crisis plans, processes and resources.
- strategic advice;
- contact centre services (telephony, email, text, social media);
- family assistance (FAC management, care team and mental health);
- crisis communications support;
- social media response;
- logistical and administrative support;
- recovery and repatriation of personal effects;
- recovery, identification and repatriation of deceased and
- memorial services.
- reputation management and recovery;
- post-crisis analysis;
- recovery and remedial services and
- long term care support services.
GoCrisis has experience across multiple industries.
Having worked with the world’s largest brands, we apply our cross-industry experience in training and response
“If you keep the people most affected in the forefront of your mind, with every strategic, tactical and communications decision, you will be doing the right thing and take care of your organisation’s future.”
Elmarie Marais – CEO, GoCrisis